ZERO WASTE Non-Medical Grade Cotton/Bamboo Mask
A premium bamboo/cotton mask intended to be both protective and comfortable. The soft satin-like woven cotton and soft as silk bamboo lining makes it comfortable to for extended periods.
Please Note: Each garment in our Zero Waste Collection is made from our fabric remnants. The item you will receive is completely unique and will vary from the item pictured.
*MASKS ARE NOT RETURNABLE, REFUNDABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE DUE TO SANITARY REASONS
Part of the proceeds of all masks sold will go towards donating masks for community organizations and health care facilities who are in need.
• Bamboo-lined soft and comfortable
• Wick away moisture
• Natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
• 2 ply
• Washable and reusable
• Adjustable elastics
• Opening bottom pocket to add a thin filter in between layers
• Nose piece available upon request (add note at checkout)
• **Please keep in mind that due to the nature of the light and pliable metal used, the nosepiece cannot be continually bent and unbent as it will snap. It should remain in position after first molding.
• Our Bamboo fabric is knit and dyed in Ontario using fair trade yarn and low-impact, Azo-free dyes.
Please note that our sizing is only an approximation as face lengths and the size of facial features (like your nose) alter greatly from person to person.
Measure from one ear lobe to the other (keep the measure on the top of the mouth and not the nose)
• Small - approx 10-11" (a generally small face size or smaller facial features)
• Medium - approx 12-13" (a more average face size or larger facial features)
• Upon request* Large - approx 14"+
MADE BY HAND
MADE IN CANADA